Are you at a loss for music? Then come over to my house!

dreamwatch

Syntax error
Here you can listen to African music ALL FUCKING NIGHT WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!!! ISN'T THAT JUST FUCKING PEACHY KEEN? WHAT CARING SHARING NEIGHBOURS. SORRY, DID I SAY NEIGHBOURS? CAN YOU BE A NEIGHBOUR TO SOMEONE WHO LIVES 300 FUCKING YARDS AWAY FROM YOU?? CUNTS!!

Anytime you want to trade up to listening to what sounds like old 50's spanish music long into the night at full blast then just let me know ;)

those who have suffered, understand suffering,
and thereby extend their hand

the storm that brings harm
also makes fertile

blessed is the grass
and herb and the true thorn and light

The other day a guy from a rap station was at the Guitar Center here. Promoting the station or some shit. I was driving by with I Am The Dog by Nevermore JAMMING. I dont think he liked it much. :D hee hee

For god's sake you listen to metal
Just give them a blast of Heavy Fuckin' Metal and they'll know not to mess with loud music anymore

That brings up a good point - how come OZ soaps dominate English TV, but even with all the TV channels over here in the states they aren't shown at all?

Thanks guys. :)

Well I share the house with my parents and I'm wall to wall connected to other peoples homes too, so it wouldn't be fair for me to start blasting metal. And to be honest this guy is so far away I don't think he would hear it. The only reason I can think no one else has dobbed them in is because some shady shit goes down over there and people are probably frightened... I dunno. However this incident has cost me a days work, for which I'm going to be crucified when I get back to work tomorrow. If it happens again tonight, I'm calling the council.