Are you having problems selling your album or just getting views on myspace? READ

whata57

Aug 2, 2007
Hi Guys, loving the music!

If any of you readers are in a band or are a solo artist and are looking for budget promotion cheaper than you will find it anywhere else check out our myspace and get in touch so we can talk about the best way to promote your band for as little as possible!

Hire your own personal street team to work for you or your band no matter how big or small you are, we can help you on your way to becoming famous! Whether you want to promote a gig or a new album or simply want more people to visit your myspace page (www.myspace.com/hireastreetteam), contact us for free personal advice and a free quote or to find out more information:)

Alternatively you can email us at hireastreetteam@googlemail.com

Lewis and the ‘Hire a Street Team’ lads

X

(p.s. photos coming soon to our new myspace page of our most recent previous events! We do some extreme stuff to get you guys noticed!)

Also, i am a real person! Not a spammer, so you an ask questions on the forum and i will be happy to answer them. We have certain set prices for some of the more standard things we can do to help but you will most likely need an individual quote and i would prefer it if that was done by email or myspace message.