Area54

Crop rotation in the 14th century was considerably more widespread after...?
After Marco Polo visited the palace garden of the Mogol ruler, Kubilai, in China. There he reported on visiting the famous Hsi Hu (West Lake) imperial gardens in the largest and probably most advanced city in the world at the time - (Kinsay) Hangchou, China.

Soon after, a new Segregation of fields law came into effect, which many found hard. This lead to actual designated fields which meant more efficient farming.

Crop Rotation means that year by year, each field is "refreshed" as food products are grown, sweat peas (which carry an abundance of Nitrates in their roots), and also animals are moved onto the same land one after the other.

That's easy, dude. 42.

madgirl - I used Nothing but my own knowledge of English Agricultural, and Industrial History, 1100 - 1890. (I learnt it in school, nearly 10 years ago, now). Okay, so I used a site to get my dates right...

Now mine - What is the Question, to the Answer of life the universe and everything?

Originally posted by MattBlack
That's easy, dude. 42.

madgirl - I used Nothing but my own knowledge of English Agricultural, and Industrial History, 1100 - 1890. (I learnt it in school, nearly 10 years ago, now). Okay, so I used a site to get my dates right...

Now mine - What is the Question, to the Answer of life the universe and everything?

answer= BEER :D

Originally posted by MattBlack
That's easy, dude. 42.

OK, WELL DONE, 11/10

LOL

I KNOW THE ANSWER -

THAT NUMBER IS AT THE TIP OF MY FINGERS - LOL!!!! IM OBSESSED!! DUNNO -THNK IT WAS SOME BAND THAT DID THAT TO ME. LOL

IM FEELING DEJA VU ON THIS ONE THOUGH! LOL

ribbity!!!!

MG ( MISS)