aren't any of you amerikkkans going to this festival

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Reunited North Carolina-based progressive metallers CONFESSOR have been confirmed for the Emissions From The Monolith Festival #8, set to take place May 25-18 in Youngstown Ohio. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

Thursday, May 25:

STINKING LIZAVETA
KYLESA
GRAVES AT SEA
CONIFER
ROSETTA
ULTRALORD
TBA

Friday, May 26:

ORANGE GOBLIN
SCISSORFIGHT
ELECTRO QUARTERSTAFF
FACEDOWNINSHIT
TBA
RUE
TBA

Saturday, May 27:

COLOUR HAZE
DIXIE WITCH
CONFESSOR
GRIEF
BROUGHT LOW
RED GIANT
LAMONT
LOW DIVIDE
RED ELITE
BARONESS
VILLAGE OF DEAD ROADS

Sunday, May 28:

BORIS
SUNN O)))
ATOMIC BITCHWAX
WEEDEATER
RWAKE
TUMMLER
A THOUSAND KNIVES OF FIRE
MINSK
TREPHINE
HYATARI
ASSCHAPEL
UNFORTUNAUT
GREY
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

cause i'd sure go if i was in the general vicinity of ohio

Well fuck, when did Boris and Sunn get added to that festival? Id really love to go to this some year, they ususally have a couple bands I want to see, and its a cheap fest. Sadly it remains a 21+ show I have heard.

I really want to go, but there's so many bands I don't want to see scattered amongst a few bands I DO want to see. If I did go, I'd just see Saturday and Sunday, but $80 ticket + long drive + having to find a place to stay = mehhhhhhhhhh, even though in all actuality, BORIS + GRIEF + COLOUR HAZE completely negates all cons I just considered

the optimal scenario would be if lizard lived closer and then I'd sleep on his couch and see all 4 days

If they moved Graves at Sea, Confessor, Orange Goblin, Colour Haze, Baroness, and Grief to Sunday then I wouldnt even consider not going, id sleep in my car if nessecary.

I had no idea Confessor were from NC.

I like the billing (esp Colour Haze), but I don't know if this would be worth the road trip. But then again I'll be doing nothing probably on those dates...

things like this make me laf :lol:

NYDMROCKLANDCOUNTY.jpg