ARK back together?

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
John Macaluso posted on Fasebook that ARK is back together, has anyone heard this???:headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:

Best news i've heard in a long, long while! Hoping Jorn will contribute on this. If they can create an album half as good as "Burn the Sun" it will probably be the album of the year for me in 2010. "BtS" is definitely an island disc for me. Fantastic news! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Direct quote from his Fasebook quote

John Macaluso ARK, is back together. Song writing has begun............PSYCHED!8 hours ago

Didn't Jorn also rejoin Masterplan? I'm sure he isn't giving up his solo career. Is he continuing to sing on every 5th album produced?

Steve in Philly

Johnny Mac has posted this twice in the past two days. Awesome news!! He also has an instrumental CD coming out with Randy and my friend Rob Balducci :)

Didn't Jorn also rejoin Masterplan? I'm sure he isn't giving up his solo career. Is he continuing to sing on every 5th album produced?

Steve in Philly

Yep, Masterplan is back with Jorn. So that makes me believe that two things, Jorn will not be the vocalist in ARK or he will and they will only be a studio project?

Bear

Eventhough I don't consider myself being a huge fan of Ark, I do hope they get back together with Jorn. Like I've said before, some of their songs slay and then some are ok to me.

~Brian~

I would like an Ark reunion and that means Jorn, Tore and John at least, otherwise I'm not interested.