Arkhon Infaustus Hell Injection

Profano

BRAZILIAN METAL HORDES
Jul 30, 2002
Belo Horizonte / Minas Gerais / Brasil
I'm sorry but after heard "Hell Injection" of ARKHON INFAUSTUS, I have to write this thread.

The most brutal band I have heard nowadays.
Total evil, blasphemous, peverted, terrorific Death Black Metal!!!
"Breattren of Flesh" is a hymn of total brutality. Harmonic of guitars all the time make the evil atmosphere (this is atmospheric Death Metal, not melodic but very evilness).
Two vocals, sometimes similar to Angel Corpse style sometimes gutural. A scream of Satanaaaaaaaaaas to begin a song, 666, fucking blasphemies, hot womans groaning, all the cliches are there , but fuck, I like it.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

To close the album ... "Ineffable Hell Commander" a kind of a black mass I think.

Do you know this band?

What your commentary?

The website cannot be different : http://evilness.com/arkhon666/index_800x600.htm

i would have to say that Arkhon Infaustus are one of the most bullshit bands that i have ever heard. they are a bunch of wankers trying to out evil everyone elce. the truth is they blow in a big way. before you say anything i must point out i have listened to the album MANY times (i was selling it in Australia) so i do know what i am talking about.
it is all for shock value and it bores the shit out of me....

Originally posted by alpha666
i would have to say that Arkhon Infaustus are one of the most bullshit bands that i have ever heard. they are a bunch of wankers trying to out evil everyone elce. the truth is they blow in a big way. before you say anything i must point out i have listened to the album MANY times (i was selling it in Australia) so i do know what i am talking about.
it is all for shock value and it bores the shit out of me....

Please send me this shit album by mail!!! I love all that bullshit and metal cliches...

Try also Annal Nathrakh!!!

I have " The Codex Necro" and I like so much their "Hyper Blast Black Metal"