Armord saint rocklahoma

I dont know any more than what ima say. I cannot completely vouch for this info other than the dude I got it from does for real work in film. big screen movies. Armored Saint may be recording three new tracks for a movie soundtrack. Once again I cant confirm this is fact, just some shit I heard.

Speaking of Rocklahoma, did you guys hear about the storm that tore up the side stages?

If I was Scott or Charlie right now, watching how Bush is on top of his game, I'd cry myself to sleep tonight...

Savage storms sent BRET MICHAELS, QUEENSRYCHE, RATT and the other Rocklahoma festival bands diving for cover at the weekend (11-13Jul08) but the show went on.
Heavy winds and rain sent two of the event's stages crashing to the ground, forcing the Lynch Mob to play a shortened set.
Eleven rock fans were treated for weather-related injuries, including one woman who suffered a broken arm.
Despite the elements, none of the big names cancelled, with Sebastian Bach, Extreme, Living Colour and Tesla all taking to the windswept stages for performances.