Arnold Schwarzenegger's BACK!!!!

King Richard

Hello there
Mar 23, 2006
Wouldn't you like to know
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-massive-back-muscles.jpg

You have that backwards actually, because what you said makes no sense.

You can diet and train to the Nth degree but you ain't gonna look like that unless you're injecting yourself up until you're pissing anabolics.

Obviously the difference being diet and super duper training aren't what gets people into that world, it's steroids. That's the final piece in many bodybuilder's puzzle.

It's definitely the steroids that gets you to that level. Period. You can get a great physique through diet and training, but if you look at the natural bodybuilders compared to the Olympia level...there's a marked difference.

You have that backwards actually, because what you said makes no sense.

You can diet and train to the Nth degree but you ain't gonna look like that unless you're injecting yourself up until you're pissing anabolics.

Obviously the difference being diet and super duper training aren't what gets people into that world, it's steroids. That's the final piece in many bodybuilder's puzzle.

Oh no doubt! Most of these guys are big bags of chemicals.

I only said that to emphasize that it's not like they can just inject and sit around. There's still a lot of work that goes into that plus having incredible genetics on top of things. I know plenty of guys injecting themselves like pin cushions and they aren't anywhere close to that level.

What I said made plenty of sense. Just because you fill yourself up with all the steroids under the sun does not mean in any way that you will achieve that. You ALSO need to train like a maniac, diet well, and have incredible genetics.