Arrival Times in Atlanta

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Might be a little early for this, but I am interested in the arrival times of attendees that are flying into to Atlanta for PPVII. As it is my first one i would like to meet up with any of you that are getting in at or around the same time i am, and then head out to the hotels as a group. Once we get there and check in we can hang out and maybe go and stock up on neccessities. Just a thought.

Arrival time 12:00 noon Thursday 14 Sept. Delta 1602 from El Paso:Smokin:

I don't have the flight info handy, but I'll be arriving Wednesday around noon, via Midwest Airlines (THE best care in the air!). Staying at the BWG......

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I don't have the flight info handy, but I'll be arriving Wednesday around noon, via Miwest Airlines (THE best care in the air!). Staying at the BWG......

J-Dubya
About the same arrival time for Dave, Michelle and I. Also staying at the BWG.

We will be doing the same thing we do every year.. :) we will arrive in Atlanta a few hours before the pre-party, driving from the Ft. Lauderdale area... :)
Staying at the Super 8!

J-Dubya 777 said:
I don't have the flight info handy, but I'll be arriving Wednesday around noon, via Miwest Airlines (THE best care in the air!). Staying at the BWG......

J-Dubya
I don't have a flight yet, but will most likely get in around noonish, and also will be at the BWG.

Oh yeah, I'll be getting in on Wed.

kittybeast said:
arriving wed. morning from an overnite flight from California. Staying at the Residence Inn. Bar will be open in my room at 9am!! :lol: :kickass:
Ah so the pre-pre-pre party is at your place? :kickass: 9am sounds fine. :lol:

Wow, you guys are getting there pretty early (but then again, I can't go to the pre-party, so that might have something to do with it). Anyway, I get there at 1 PM on Friday. Staying at the Hampton.

AMBR said:
About the same arrival time for Dave, Michelle and I. Also staying at the BWG.

We'll save you a seat on the Marta! :)

Since the weekend flew by sooooo fast last year, I wanted to spend an extra day to relax a bit, and of course, condition my liver, which I hope to be carrying back with me as a raisin... Party @ KittyBeasts!!! :heh:

J-Dubya

Angrafan said:
We will be doing the same thing we do every year.. :) we will arrive in Atlanta a few hours before the pre-party, driving from the Ft. Lauderdale area... :)
Staying at the Super 8!

Same here...except we will be at the Ramada.

Hope to break my 106 mph record and my 96 mile in one hour record on the newly paved stretch of the turnpike north of West palm.

Try to keep up!

Greykiller said:
Same here...except we will be at the Ramada.

Hope to break my 106 mph record and my 96 mile in one hour record on the newly paved stretch of the turnpike north of West palm.

Try to keep up!

I don't think I've ever been this fast on the turnpike.. On thursday I went to the west coaast and hit 110 a couple of times on the Alligator Alley... I didn't mean to go that fast, but the road was damn empty and it's a freaking straight line for 80 miles.. I didn't even realize I was going that fast..