Art and Digital Design

Carbonized

Hermit
Oct 30, 2001
Hello, some of you may have seen me around the forums before and this will be my "official" introduction to you who visit this particular forum. I am currently working with Wes on some promotion things as well as digital art for him. My role aside from that will be to be of service to any of you who have a band, website or otherwise if you have need of images. You need album art? Talk to me. You need banners? Yep i do that too. You need any form of digital art for any particular reason then please feel free to inquire about it with me or Wes. If you find you have need of my services and i can provide you with what you're looking for there will be a small fee which would be based upon how much work would go into the actual piece(s) needed. Examples of my art can be viewed at http://blackheim.deviantart.com I can provide free examples (smaller version or distorted) based on requests as well should anyone be interested. Thanks to Wes for the opportunity and good luck as well:D

Wow. They look awesome! :hotjump:

Thank you both:Spin: I'm glad you're happy with the results and if you need anything else all you need to do is just ask:D