Artension

Jul 14, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
The other day, I was in the Border's outlet near my house where they get in new cd's that dont sell at normal Border's. Anyways, they have some cool things once in a while, for example i bought In Search Of Truth brand new for 4.99. Now, i found an Artension cd " Machine" for 4.99
I heard someone talk about them so i bought it. I love this album. The vocals are amazing a cross between Ray Alder and the singer for Krokus. Great guitar and keys as well. I highly reccomend this album.

I also have that CD. I prefer older Artension, like Phoenix Rising. That is a good CD from Artension. It was so good, that when I bought Machine, I felt really dissapointed

I have Forces of Nature and Eye of the Storm(?). they are all pretty good musicians (although I don't think people in here think much of the guitarist). They are not a band I can listen to all the time, but they have some good songs such as Ride Like the Wind. I am looking forward to the new VK cd with MJR!

arglebargle said:
I only have 'Sacred Pathways', and it's okay. I can only stomach Vitalij's incessant shredding on occasion, but it's not a BAD album.
I can't.