ARTIZAN: 'The Guardian' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official video for the song "The Guardian" from the melodic progressive power metal act ARTIZAN can be seen below. The conceptual clip, which features singer Tom Braden, was shot in Denver, Colorado. "The Guardian" is the third track on the new ARTIZAN album, "Ancestral Energy", which was released in May via Pure Steel Records. The CD's cover artwork was created by Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with TESTAMENT, HATEBREED, SIGH, ATHEIST and AGHORA. Commented ARTIZAN founder/drummer Ty Tammeus: "Eliran has impressed me with his previous illustrations; he is a young, gifted artist, who will inject his unique talents into a masterpiece for the new ARTIZAN album. I am amazed how he has completely immersed himself into our music, and the story of our characters, to develop a concept for the album cover unlike anything I have ever seen." "Ancestral Energy" was recorded at Morrisound Studios in Tampa, Florida with legendary metal producer Jim Morris. Ex-ICED EARTH singer Matt Barlow makes a very special guest appearance on the CD's title track.

artizanancestralcd_600.jpg

More...