Artlantica, the NEW "Conception - FLOW" continuation?

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
I am not sure if anyone's grabbed this yet but WOW! This has CONCEPTION all-over it!

Listen to 4 sound samples here: http://www.cdinzane.com/_search.php?page=1&q=artlantica

ARTLANTICA-ACROSS%20SEVEN%20SEAS.jpg

*This is so impressive that I wanted to make sure everyone had a little more preview of this AMAZING release!

Heading to Atlanta this morning! See you in 2 days!

Zane

I like this disc. I like this disc a LOT.

But it has as much to do with Conception as the last Rhapsody or Dimur Borgir disc does.

In other words, NOTHING.

Artlantica is very well done neo-classical metal, nothing more. Anyone familiar with Artension knows what it is.

Sorry, but have't heard any Conception while playing this... It's neo-classical metal with prog tendencies, which was clearly not Conception style...

Definite Artension sound, I wonder why? John West, and Roger Staffelback, Mistheria, and John Macaluso.

Not hearing the Conception thing, but this is pretty good. I always thought Roger was the second most boring guitarist in metal, and then he comes along and shows he has a little bit of fire left and lets some riffage fly. Parts of this sound inspired, others seem rather pedestrian. Overall better than most everything Artension recorded.