As anyone noticed...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
That the Devildriver song they are currently playing on MTV, its main riff, sounds an awful like a Windir song (off of Likferd) that I can not place right now? Anyone else notice that or is just me?

totally. so i hear this belketre song once i SWEAR they steal the main riff of return to serenity by testiment don't quote me in that though

I saw Devildriver at SotU and I must say they were as god awful as I thought they'd be...maybe they are a live band, since their album (the other one, though I haven't heard the new one) is fucking awful.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I saw Devildriver at SotU and I must say they were as god awful as I thought they'd be...maybe they are a live band, since their album (the other one, though I haven't heard the new one) is fucking awful.

I went to that tour and most of the bands were mediocre to just terrible like Every Time I Die, Devildriver and Chimaira. Well, Madball were good though.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Only I hate like a ton of the bands on PP and that isn't even coming near me I don't believe...

That's because it's a festival and not a tour. I'll take a a festival with an awesome progressive band, some good power, and the most perfect sounding venue ever over shitty Sounds Of The Underground with two good bands (both of which I've seen on headlining tours) and lots of shitty core.