AS I LAY DYING set to release new CD!

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
As I Lay Dying set to release new CD Shadows Are Security on Metal Blade Records Europe June 20 – New video for “Confined"!

Metal Blade Recording artists AS I LAY DYING recently shot their first video from the forthcoming Shadows are Security CD (June 14) for the track titled “Confined.” This grueling video shoot was documented in the late hours of 4:00 pm until 4:00 am at the abandoned Tustin Air Base in Tustin, CA. Directed by Chris Sims, who best described the video while editing the footage as "a metal kid's wet dream" Chris is best known for his work on videos for Lamb Of God, Norma Jean, and Zao. Go here
to check out more photos from the video shoot.

"It was great working with Chris Sims. When we saw the rain machines, wind machine, and the lightning flashes, we knew the video would turn out killer. And although we got soaked, due to the 8000 gallons of water dumped on us during the shoot we had to run to the heaters in between takes to keep from getting sick, but it was well worth it for a video that came out this amazing!" exclaims band vocalist
Tim Lambesis.

http://www.asilaydying.com