New Jersey
www.facebook.com
he emailed me when i was out

----- Original Message -----
To: mark.mcmahon2@verizon.net
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: Hey Will...

Will
Just wanted to let you in on some insider news in the band. Jeff shattered his right wrist in a car wreck. He lost all feeling in his arm. We have to replace him. This postpones our new release by at least a year. Do not worry, we will be back eventually. Jim got arrested on an indecent exposure charge after a late night of drinking with Chuck Billy. We baled him out, but that left us near broke. The weather isn't the only thing looking shitty on this side of the country. We may have to call it quits if things do not pick up.

W

dead6skin6mask6 said:
he emailed me when i was out

----- Original Message -----
To: mark.mcmahon2@verizon.net
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: Hey Will...

Will
Just wanted to let you in on some insider news in the band. Jeff shattered his right wrist in a car wreck. He lost all feeling in his arm. We have to replace him. This postpones our new release by at least a year. Do not worry, we will be back eventually. Jim got arrested on an indecent exposure charge after a late night of drinking with Chuck Billy. We baled him out, but that left us near broke. The weather isn't the only thing looking shitty on this side of the country. We may have to call it quits if things do not pick up.

W

Worst April's fool ever!

April 1st - no comments...oh wait just one...it may have been more convincing if you didn't mention about Jeff first or that he has to be replaced...also doesn't Warrel usually sign "WD" rather than just "W"...hmmm