Asgeir in the Bay Area

3-28jon-asgeir02.jpg

they're currently touring the US....interrupted by some European dates...you should find tourdates easily anywhere on the net.

I'm going to see next thursday if Asgeir still puts on this "happy" look (hehe......thanks to Tyr for this inside info ;) )

DruidessBane said:
ooo! well I must have missed it!!:cry:
ok......my fault. I just talked to someone in the know and actually the European dates are going to be before the US dates. Asgeir is in the US for rehearsing purposes only (see edit below)
Tourdates should be something like this:

Unofficial Dates not yet confirmed 100%:

Apr. 25 - Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues
Apr. 26 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora
Apr. 27 - Detroit, MI @ TBA
Apr. 29 - Columbus, OH @ TBA
Apr. 30 - Cincinnati, OH @ TBA
May 02 - New York, NY @ TBA
May 03 - New York, NY @ TBA
May 04 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
May 06 – Montreal, QUE @ Metropolis
May 07 – Toronto, ONT @ TBA
May 09 - Hartford, CT @ TBA
May 10 - Washington, DC @ TBA
May 11 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
May 13 - Raleigh, NC @ TBA
May 14 - Atlanta, GA @ TBA
May 16 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ TBA
May 17 - Tampa, FL @ TBA
May 18 - Orlando, FL @ TBA
May 20 - New Orleans, LA @ TBA
May 21 - Houston, TX @ TBA
May 23 - San Antonio, TX @ TBA
May 24 - Dallas, TX @ TBA

edit: I woke up this morning with the strange feeling that I posted a lot of crap last night.......but I'm sure I read of some live shows already. Maybe these were single shows then!? Huh.....what do I know about US dates.... :rolleyes:

A HOUSTON SHOW?!?!? I was not aware! Thank you Gauny!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must see Asgeir and Testament!! Hurray! I will talk mom into it! I must! BTW, I have that shirt.:)

oh fuck.. I almost had a heart attack... for a small second there I actually thought it said... Asgeir in the Gay Area.... hooooo

It's still early for me, so I haven't put my lenses on yet... obviously.. thank God...

Anyhow, I've actually been a fan of that other guy on the pic a lot longer than I've been an Asgeir fan. Both good! :cool:

By the way, Testament Legions. I remeber a long time ago I was visiting your site.. then a lot of stuff was under construction. I visited it a few weeks ago, then all was ok, and now it's under contruction again. I just wonder why you take the site down to reconstruct it instead of just change it and publish it... server problems or sth? Just curious.

I know it must be really annoying to ppl if this happens a lot, or maybe I've been onfortunate. Anyhow, keep up the (other) good work. :)

Lordenlil said:
By the way, Testament Legions. I remeber a long time ago I was visiting your site.. then a lot of stuff was under construction. I visited it a few weeks ago, then all was ok, and now it's under contruction again. I just wonder why you take the site down to reconstruct it instead of just change it and publish it... server problems or sth? Just curious.

I know it must be really annoying to ppl if this happens a lot, or maybe I've been onfortunate. Anyhow, keep up the (other) good work. :)
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=83851