Ash Borer - Sometimes lattes are tasty!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Deserving of it's own thread, but not any comments seeing as it's 3am, and I suck at describing music anyhow. They've been named dropped in a couple posts in the best of '11 thread. If you like Skagos, you'll love this. Cascadian black metal, hold the cinnamon, just give me a full on frappe of riffage please. This is pure black metal hold the whip. Fuck the brooklyn vegan and any faggot who puts tape on the rims of their glasses. This shit may be what you seek, but your ears are not worthy. Consider yourself Dorian's mistress, and get fucked. This is not for you sons, this is a straight up audiogenic assault of Califorestication. These lads will make you want to plant a tree, and then hang yourself from it.

:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe you can only grab it on vinyl. Originally came out as a ltd 150 batch of Cassettes. It's been re-released in two editions totaling a 1000 on vinyl. To tie in Zod's thread, this is where I find mp3 copies acceptable. :-G

all kidding aside ... the track Jerry posted is so amazingly epic. that youtube quality does no justice to the real production of this release. love the way this platter sounds.

My urethra got bored in to this morn, a catheter of cacophonous serenity, left my nether tether reduced to ash. I just got home and decided to listen to their demo material, fucking killer. All Hail Kvlattes!

Last edited by a moderator: