Asian 2009 tour and merch page

ElvenShadow

Guilty Gear
Jul 21, 2002
Japan
Visit site
I have 2 questions and instead of making 2 threads Ill just ask them both here. Hopefully Jax can help me out here.

First, I wanted to get a t-shirt from the official site for an xmas gift but when I click on add to cart it says that the paypal account is Glenn Fitzgerald is not accepting reciepts or something and I cant purchase anything.

Second, I noticed that Symphony X wont be making it to Japan AGAIN this year! They have so many fans here so I really dont get why the management wont allow them to tour there (or whatever the reason may be...). Can you please shed some light on this and let me know if there is some possability that the date could be announced at a later time? I know you might not even know but its a shot in the dark. I just havnt seen them live since I left Chicago over 2 years ago and I am really fiending for some live Symphony X! I would consider flying to Thailand for that show on the 20th but it would be kinda hard and expensive...

First, I wanted to get a t-shirt from the official site for an xmas gift but when I click on add to cart it says that the paypal account is Glenn Fitzgerald is not accepting reciepts or something and I cant purchase anything.

I'm working to resolve this issue with Paypal. This is an on going nightmare for me. This situation has arisen periodically over the last 4 months. It takes a phone call to Paypal to have it corrected. I tried last night to catch it but their backup call center was less than helpful. I'll post a quick note once I have it resolved.

*** UPDATE ***
Situation has been resolved and things are back to "normal".
Got a Divine Wings tee??

Glenn

nope but id like one!

I already had a masks shirt, a V shirt, and a paradise lost cover art shirt, all of which I wore to death and are no longer wearable, so I need a new SyX shirt. My hat and hoodie are still fine though!

nope but id like one!

I already had a masks shirt, a V shirt, and a paradise lost cover art shirt, all of which I wore to death and are no longer wearable, so I need a new SyX shirt. My hat and hoodie are still fine though!

plenty of stuff to be found on site. I also have a couple items that are not listed from what was the bonus page. So, if there was something you saw at some point and haven't seen it for a while, let me know by e-mail or by PM and I can let you know if anything may still be left.

Glenn

The Divine Wings one is definitely the best looking one! I don't see the baseball cap anywhere. Does that mean I own a rare out of stock item? :D

To whoever is in charge of the merch page (Glenn?)

After all this time I finally got around to ordering that Divine Wings shirt. I was just wondering... how long does standard shipping to the US usually take?

I wanted to pay with paypal but it didnt seem to give me any way to send it to a Japanese address unless I paid with credit card so I had it sent to a US address. My brother is coming to visit me in Japan in about a week. Do you think it will arrive before he leaves so that he can just bring it with him and give it to me? Thanks

Mail often makes it from one coast to another in less than a week, so I'd say the odds are good that it'll get there in time (especially if your brother lives anywhere near the US east coast, where Glenn is). If it was sent Priority Mail, then the odds are even better..don't know which way Glenn shipped your shirt, though.