Assailant New Video

thanx dude! Appreciate it. :Smokin:

just sad that youtube crushes the video.. It has a built in compress that Fu*** up the sound, and the image aswell..

We are planning on getting a decent video archive on our new and improved page that will come up in a week or two. To be able to show it in full quality

thanx dude! Appreciate it. :Smokin:

just sad that youtube crushes the video.. It has a built in compress that Fu*** up the sound, and the image aswell..

We are planning on getting a decent video archive on our new and improved page that will come up in a week or two. To be able to show it in full quality

Looking forward to it! I didn't think the video or the sound was bad at all, but I know what you mean.

BTW - I am a female. ;)

Sorry miss! :rolleyes:

Kinda hard to know if your a male or a female with that nick ;)

Well, If you happen to hear the record later you will hear that theres a big difference

Sorry miss! :rolleyes:

Kinda hard to know if your a male or a female with that nick ;)

Well, If you happen to hear the record later you will hear that theres a big difference

Ha ha...I know. It is hard to tell the difference. No problem at all.

Looking forward to hearing the record. :)

Doackyard1 release date as of now, europeean release 24th of march

When will it be available in the U.S.???

BTW - I have a very special friend whom you sent a copy to...and I gotta say....I LOVE the acoustic ballad. :)

A good question P. I have no goddamned clue, Last I heard from DY1 they had a licensing partner over there but not sure. Lets just hope the demands of the album gets high enough ;) It tends to speed things up a bit..

And well, regarding your special friend. He he. Make sure you give him a good smack.. Just for fun of course :lol:, He needs a good thrashing :kickass:

And nice that you liked the ballad =), as a matter a fact, its a remake from the first album.

A good question P. I have no goddamned clue, Last I heard from DY1 they had a licensing partner over there but not sure. Lets just hope the demands of the album gets high enough ;) It tends to speed things up a bit..

And well, regarding your special friend. He he. Make sure you give him a good smack.. Just for fun of course :lol:, He needs a good thrashing :kickass:

I'm sure word will get around about this album. It's VERY cool!

Oh yes, I'll be sure to smack the shit out of my "special friend" for sure and I'll tell him it's from you. HA! :p :kickass: