AT THE GATES: 'Heroes And Tombs' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Heroes And Tombs", the new video from Swedish melodic death metal pioneers AT THE GATES, can be seen below. The animated clip was created by Costin Chioreanu (Twilight 13 Media), who also designed the artwork for the band's new album, "At War With Reality", which was released on October 28 (one day earlier internationally) via Century Media.Comments AT THE GATES vocalist and lyricist Tomas Lindberg: "I am very proud to be able to present the second video from 'At War With Reality', 'Heroes And Tombs'. To have Costin work on one of our songs this way has been very rewarding. It's like the next step of the album artwork, and basically more than I could have ever hoped for. Costin paints up a fevered and dark nightmare world that complements the lyrics and music up to the point of perfection. Now I just have to go convince him to do a full length movie for the whole album...""At War With Reality" sold 7,700 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 53 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg and was mixed at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden with Jens Bogren (OPETH, KATATONIA, SOILWORK, PARADISE LOST, KREATOR).
atthegatesatwarcdcover.jpg

More...