At the Point of the Blade -- rough mix

I'd say the vox are too loud. The drums sound really really really fake (which i know they are but still) Mess with the attack so its not like a machine gun sound. Some of the screams are way lame but thats my opinion, its like your trying to go for something Nileesque but falling way short, I like the normal vox tho. Overall not too bad

I would also say the voxs are to loud. Maybe throw a verb on the vox. They seem way to up in the front. The rest of the mix is solid and might come together with a solid mastering job.

chadsxe said:
I would also say the voxs are to loud. Maybe throw a verb on the vox. They seem way to up in the front. The rest of the mix is solid and might come together with a solid mastering job.

Currently no verb on the vocals and I thought they might be a bit loud...thanks! I'll tweak it.

deathtotaliban said:
I'd say the vox are too loud. The drums sound really really really fake (which i know they are but still) Mess with the attack so its not like a machine gun sound. Some of the screams are way lame but thats my opinion, its like your trying to go for something Nileesque but falling way short, I like the normal vox tho. Overall not too bad

I hear ya! Ok, I dropped the vox down a bit and varied the drums a bit more since they were too robotic. Give it another try. Thanks!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=493782