At the Throne of Judgment new mix

Yeah, about 6 years ago

Cool, just wanted to make sure it was the same band. Mix sounds great but a little on the mechanical side and I only say that because of the drums. It's not a bad thing, just might turn a few people off. Other then that, it's solid and really cool to see you guys still making good music!

Cool, just wanted to make sure it was the same band. Mix sounds great but a little on the mechanical side and I only say that because of the drums. It's not a bad thing, just might turn a few people off. Other then that, it's solid and really cool to see you guys still making good music!

I really appreciate the feedback man. Being my own material, I figured there would be several things I'd overlook.

You think more velocity work on the drums would help, or is it the writing that is giving it a 'mechanical' vibe?

again, thanks

Yes - both just a bit more of both the velocity and timing, I might look into beefing it up a bit - but thats just me, and youd have to be careful as its fast drumming so subtle beef - not sure how you compress and stuff so I cant comment on that but I would just like a little more size.

But its wicked stuff! Guitars sound sweet!

Yes - both just a bit more of both the velocity and timing, I might look into beefing it up a bit - but thats just me, and youd have to be careful as its fast drumming so subtle beef - not sure how you compress and stuff so I cant comment on that but I would just like a little more size.

But its wicked stuff! Guitars sound sweet!

Right on, I'll give that a shot. In my first mix I actually had a lot more low end in the drums but I felt like it cluttered things up.

Thanks dude!