Atheist

viewerfromnihil

Vein-Marbled Tower
May 29, 2008
Berlin, Germany
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_1wwEETVXM&feature=related[/ame]

I don't like it, but it's not as bad as I was expecting. However, I'm still anticipating the album sucking.

^ Cool backseat moderator, bro.

New Atheist better not suck. Anticipating a bad album is smart, though. Aim low, and avoid disappointment!

New song is awful, album will likely be awful. Once I saw who the people were who worked on the album, I lost all faith in it being any good.

I actually don't mind this..but they sound alot like a mathcore/techcore band now like Psyopus which is weird for me considering how heavily influenced their music was by OSDM.

Oh shit fuck, hate to be negative but this is kinda weak. It's just not up to par. This is coming from someone who thinks "Elements" was far and away their best album...

Sounds very experimental and not very Atheist at all, still good enough for me. Im not a sophisticated cunt.

Not an immediate listen, but its a grower for sure. Its sure is an agressive and structural album with elements from all of their releases through their piece of time. You cannot deny Jupiter’s unquestionable presence.