ATI (AMD) Taking the Piss Out of Nvida

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Worth a post I think, for the techy peeps we have here. Available in 1080p too :p

NVIDIA's best has been the butt of hot-running jokes in recent months. Now AMD's getting in on the act.

(for those of you who dont understand, basically nvidias latest incarnation of gfx cards are deemed rather hot in comparison to their competitors)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QkyfGJgcwQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I like that, has certainly more class than a certain company based in Cupertino who just trash talks their competitors to distract from their own mistakes.

AMD should be the last company to make fun of overheating. Through the years I had ATI, AMD, Nvidia and Intel, and from my experiece Intel and Nvidia are much more reliable.
I once had an AMD notebook that you had to put something below it, to raise it from the table, otherwise it would overheat. An ATI Radeon videocard also died.

Pretty lame really. It wasn't even funny. I'm no Nvidia fanboi... but does everyone have to resort to homaging the Propellerheads' Spybreak, every time they edit together an action sequence.

Epic faggotry from AMD there.

AMD should be the last company to make fun of overheating. Through the years I had ATI, AMD, Nvidia and Intel, and from my experiece Intel and Nvidia are much more reliable.
I once had an AMD notebook that you had to put something below it, to raise it from the table, otherwise it would overheat. An ATI Radeon videocard also died.

I have had Intels that have done that to, Actually the AMD laptops seemed to last a bit longer and one of our intels had a complete failure from overheating.

1280270785352vg60.jpg