Atomic Bitchwax.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Saw Atomic Bitchwax at the Underground last night. I ended up leaving after 6 or 7 songs because every other song they did was an instrumental, and there is nothing I hate more! But I have to say Atomic were tight as f**k, and the guitarist was pretty damn good.

There is no truth in the rumour that I made a mistake and I thought I was going to see Atomic Kitten! :lol:

Actually the reason I went last night was to see the Blood Island Raiders, who were supporting Atomic Bitchwax. A fantastic half hour of doom metal, well worth the tenner to get in.

Am off to the Borderline to see Hurricane Party tonight, should be good.

Paxoman said:
There is no truth in the rumour that I made a mistake and I thought I was going to see Atomic Kitten! :lol:
Sure you don't you mean TaTu? :lol: And Bitchwax..that's a very.. uhm.. interesting noun! Did you only went because of the band's name Pax? Maybe you should consider Iron Maiden in that case. Or even better; The Iron Maidens :lol:

Lucky sod Pax, I love a bit of the Atomic Bitchwax. Ed Mundell is indeed a fine guitarist.

How did Hurricane Party go? I've managed to see them a few times now and they are always pretty damn good, they just need to do a few more out of London gigs.