ATT : Fans of AVIAN, and HARMONY! (Special Show)

I'll start a new thread closer to release date but while this one is already bumped October 1st Aldo Lonobile from Secret Sphere will be in my chatroom from 7-9 PM EST while we go through the entire new Secret Sphere album which will finally see a worldwide release October 24th (as its only available in Japan currently for PURCHASE).

MADMANSPHERE.jpg

Your pictures and ads alone make me want to check out the show. Seriously, that stuff is killer dude. Haha, its as bad ass as the art for the new Secet Sphere sucks which is to say the metal head dude demon guy is cool as hell. Who came up with the designs and all that? The radio ads not the cover for the Secret Sphere. Damn, that really is shitty man.

Your pictures and ads alone make me want to check out the show. Seriously, that stuff is killer dude. Haha, its as bad ass as the art for the new Secet Sphere sucks which is to say the metal head dude demon guy is cool as hell. Who came up with the designs and all that? The radio ads not the cover for the Secret Sphere. Damn, that really is shitty man.

Hey thanks a lot! I really appreciate those words. I really put a lot of hard work into the show, and I like the presentation to be as good as the music I play. I came up with the basic concept of wanting something that really mixed up all my favorite characters into one. The Metal Madman™ name comes from a lot of my on air rants, antics, crazy beer chugs, and massive knowledge in the genres of music I promote. See some examples over at my youtube channel (hah hah hah). My alter ego if you will.

http://www.youtube.com/themetalmadman

Anyways back to the characters....when coming up with the overall "look" I wanted something original mixed in with icons such as Dr. Doom, Eddie (Maiden), Terminator, and the Grim Reaper. My artist who is amazing nailed it spot on. As for the ads....I design all my own ads, and layouts.

I work really hard on the show to bring debut's , exclusives, rarities, and so on. My loyal listeners have come to expect nothing but the best, and I will continue to work my ass off for the listeners, and more importantly these amazing bands that deserve all the exposure, and attention.

The show has come a long way. As it stands right now I have a total of 9 running shows a week on 4 seperate online radio stations. My show schedule can be seen at the link below (my best show is my LIVE show Wednesdays 7-9 PM EST which also has an interactive chatroom).

http://www.themetalmadman.com/tunein.html

Again thanks for the kind words. BTW you taking good care of that Edguy Savage Poetry CD still? :lol:

Madman-Force-Power-Ad.jpg

Hahha yeah man I will definitely check out the show tomorrow. You gonna be at Prog Power?

I am still taking care of the Savage Poetry cd man! Every time I organize my towers and that album has to come out I treat it like its radioactive and gently pull it out, dust it off, and gently slot it back in.