Attack attack! Calls it quits.

DullElysium

Oct 15, 2010
Finland
Surprised nobody hasn't already posted this.

Read about it here:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/attack_attack_call_it_quits.html

Not really surprises since they didn't seem to know what they wanted to do. And it seemed they lost the joy along the road and started to do things more seriously. Guess it didn't suit them.

Can't remember the last time I listened to them but always sad news to hear any band call it quits.

Man, Someday Came Suddenly was my shit. Their newest album was not good imo, i personally was not a fan of Caleb's voice.

Man, Someday Came Suddenly was my shit. Their newest album was not good imo, i personally was not a fan of Caleb's voice.

I've only listened to Stick Stickly on that album and that shit is hilarious :lol: Intro breakdown, tempo change Chorus, some type of riff, suddenly silence and breakdown in another tempo and so on.. There latest songs at least had some type of song structue and not just sudden breakdowns everywhere. I agree about Caleb though, his screams are not particularly nice to listen to.

To me, their self-titled was their only good album. The songs were not so bad on their latest one, but I hated the production and Caleb's vocals weren't good. I felt the same as Gujukal about "Someday Came Suddenly"...

To get back on track, I always feel bad for bands who split-up. Never an easy thing to do, IMO. That's probably even harder to do when your band has any sort of success...