Attack

Gordy36

New Metal Member
May 2, 2007
Anyone remember the German band Attack? Very underrated German power metal that never got the recognition that they rightfully deserved. Last i heard of them was that they were suppose to have released a album entitled "Deadlocked" back around '96 but never did. Anyone know what's up with Ricky Van Helden(founder, singer, bassist) and Attack?

Gordy

Anyone remember the German band Attack? Very underrated German power metal that never got the recognition that they rightfully deserved. Last i heard of them was that they were suppose to have released a album entitled "Deadlocked" back around '96 but never did. Anyone know what's up with Ricky Van Helden(founder, singer, bassist) and Attack?

Gordy

I heard about that Deadlocked album, but I don't know if it was ever recorded...Attack was a fine band with some good albums, the better ones being the 1st 2, Danger In The Air and Return Of The Evil. After that, they were still good, but took the speedy melodic Euro power metal way.

I have no idea what Mr. Van Helden is up to nowadays...

Yes, good band, I've been looking for Secret Place for a long time on cd but it seems there is only a Japanese version available at a rather exhorbitant price.