Attention all TRUE / EXTREME METALLERS! BILSKIRNIR night is here to save you!

Ian E Edwards

New Metal Member
If you live in the West Midlands (or indeed anywhere if you are a dedicated warrior of steel) and like True / Extreme Metal, then you should be interested in the following:

http://www.bilskirnir.co.uk/

We've set up the first extreme and true metal night in a very long time in the West Midlands, which takes place early every month in Birmingham! The night comprises of 3 bands and 3 DJs that cover the whole spectrum of true and extreme metal, so there's something for everyone! The first night was a great success, so help make the second one be the same and show that real metal and metallers are still fighting the world!

If you're interested, all the information you need is on the above website! The next event is on Friday 7th November, so plenty of time to book the evening off work (and the next day to recover, if the festivities of the last night are anything to go by)!

Keep it true and hope to see some of you there - who's interested?!

\m/ Ian Edwards \m/

Hey dude good night last night wasn't it. What did you think to the show? Leppard played a stormer again and I gotta say I was very impressed with Must although their singer looked like Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen and a guitarist that looks like one of the Gallagher brothers (Oasis) although which one I'm not quite sure.

We will definetly try to make it (finances permiting of course) looks like a great night some cool pics of you on the site and siamese metalheads very cool joined at the hair. See you on the 7th if we make it.