ATTENTION: Anyone interested in astronomy (including mr. V himself)

The Lunar Eclipse was very interesting indeed; haven't seen anything such before, and when having been interested in astronomy as well as cosmological matters in usual for some time now, the last night was quite suitable for lunar dimensions of mind to develop and progress. All hail meta-cosmic re-genesis.

( o_O )

Frostheim said:
The Lunar Eclipse was very interesting indeed; haven't seen anything such before, and when having been interested in astronomy as well as cosmological matters in usual for some time now, the last night was quite suitable for lunar dimensions of mind to develop and progress. All hail meta-cosmic re-genesis.

( o_O )

The lunar eclipse was very beautiful.

I was at work when it occurred, and I told one of my co-workers to go outside and look at the lunar eclipse. He said, "but I don't want to look at it with my bare eyes or I could go blind!" :guh:

"The annual Leonid meteor shower normally peaks around the 19th of November. This year, however, there might be an extra, early peak on Nov. 8th when Earth passes close to a 1000-year-old stream of dust from Comet Tempel-Tuttle. The precise location of this old stream is uncertain.
Forecasters estimate, tentatively, a meteor rate of 50 to 100 per hour--much less than the great Leonid displays of recent years, but still pleasing. Sky watchers in parts of Europe, Africa and Asia are best-positioned to see the Nov. 8th display--if it happens!" - www.spaceweather.com :)