attention: DANNY (very important)

nope

either danny doesnt see these or cant open his pm box. so im copying the message here. danny, please i need to learn from you right away

"hello danny this is emre (if you remember i was your stage assisstant at rockistanbul this summer)

got some news for you. the thing is if you are in turkey on october 6 (that is wednesday...two days after your gig in izmir) there is a very famous music program on tv (to be frank that is the only rock show in turkey and it's quite good. they had wanted to host duncan too when he was here but duncan had a flight before the program) and they want to invite you guys for a live chat (i believe you can perform, too, if you like...). they want me to be your translator

i'll give you all the details if this is possible. are you going to return to istanbul after the gig on the 4th? if so, and if your plane tickets havent been bought yet maybe this can be fixed. what do you say?

this is a VERY famous program (after all it's the only one lol), just to let you know. it's not a crap tv show on a vrap tv channel so have no worries about that.

if necessary i'll talk to the promoters but i have to have your word first.

cheers, emre"