Attention Glenn, thankyou !!!!

I had to put this in it's own thread, I know there'll be more to follow but I had to say something.

THANK YOU
Nevermore is one of my all time favorite bands. Warrell Dane one of my favorite vocalists. I've been a huge fan of his since Sanctuary. I have never seen them live. On the Megadeth/Warlock/Sanctuary tour in the 80s, I couldn't make it (too young for a club show, 16 at the time), on the Mirror Tour when I moved to Ft Lauderdale they were playing Summers on the Beach (21 & up, wouldnt' let me in - aside from the face every day after that, I never got carded in Ft Lauderdale for anything), When I went to L.A. they played the previous night, when I came back to Florida, they played the previous night. When the band I was in was supposed to open for them and Angel Dust the drummer and I were monstrously sick and we had to cancel, I couldn't even attend the show to see them.

For years I've told my friends that it looks like the only way I'm ever going to see them is if YOU book them, and after hearing the cancelled before I was attending thought that even THAT was a slim chance.

So... like the big red words above, THANK YOU... you have NO idea, well maybe you do now, how much this year's PP means to me, at least you put a smile on my face as I trudge off to work.

When I track you down this year, I'll try to refrain from the embarassing hug and just had you a damn beer.

:worship::D:headbang::OMG::Spin:

Creeps said:

For years I've told my friends that it looks like the only way I'm ever going to see them is if YOU book them, and after hearing the cancelled before I was attending thought that even THAT was a slim chance.

Sorry to dissapoint you, but with your luck, it looks like something is probably going to come up and make you miss progpower :loco:

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
I think you will have to do a hell of a lot better than that to top what I did for him last year for finally getting Conception

No, on second thought, I don't WANT to know......:yuk:

J-Dubya

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
I think you will have to do a hell of a lot better than that to top what I did for him last year for finally getting Conception

LOL!! That kind of grosses me out but the curiosity is killing me -what did you do??

I would like to add

Thank you for bringing Freak Kitchen to the States! I have always wanted to see the band play live to see Mattias play those crazy solos.