ATTN: Ellestin

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
Steinklang in Austria just restocked
V/A - Hopes die in winter - CD / Beast of Prey brilliant Neo-Classsical / Military-Pop / Dark-Folk compilation in a very special foldout-cover featuring:
H.E.R.R. / DER ARBEITER / STORM OF CAPRICORN / GHOSTS OF BRESLAU
normal edition: 12,90 eur

and

STORM OF CAPRICORN - Retours de tranchées - CD in digipack lim.>500< / Twilight

"Retours des tranchées" is dealing with a mix of martial pop and neoclassical touches as CDAA or Ordo Equitum Solis,
with french lyrics. The main theme of the album is the hard struggle of men and women during the WWI, with no
judgement or advice just a tribute to those who gave their life and those who lost a heart.

12,90 eur

I'm interested in both of them for sure, but it will end up costing me 32.55 Euro to order both of them from Austria (or wherever it is Steinklang is based) so I was wondering if you could let me know if it's really worth it.

Not yet.

I'll probably end up getting the four way split anyway, since it's limited (I think) and I know that at least 2 of the 4 bands on it are quality, but I'm a bit concerned about the Storm of Capricorn stuff because I thought you said something about it having subpar vocals, and, as it's well known, bad vocals can sometimes ruin everything.

Well the vocals are mainly spoekn words with a drop of melodic attempt, I wouldn't say they're "bad", in fact they suit the music quite good, just that both vocalists... well they aren't vocalists in the first place and you can hear that.

I'd agree you go with the 4-way split first and see what happens with the Storm of Capricorn contribution there. I'll send you a link sometime soon for more SoC tracks.

ah, ok. That's reassuring.

I'll probably just get both anyway, since I really don't want to make two orders (shipping is 5.50 Euro to Canada for an unregistered packet up to 350g :ill: )

The Lyrics on "Retours des Tranchées" are obviously in French, it would help your enjoyment to have them translated somehow because they're fairly "emotional" in a harsh, tragic way :)