Attn: Iron Maiden collectors!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I am considering selling my copy of the EDDIE'S ARCHIVE boxset.
Mine is the first pressing, that has the blue felt inlay.
These were from the numbered series.
While it is not sealed, I did keep the circle sticker that has the number.
All items are 100% intact.
I never even pulled out the shot glass or scroll.

I immediately burned all 6 CDs, as I didn't want to ever play the original discs more than once.

If you are interested, please PM me an offer.
While I am not necessarily looking for the most insane highest eBay price for this (Which is around $500), I am not looking to sell this for peanuts.

I love Maiden, and am only selling this to help finance a family Disney trip!!
Thanks

This is a really nice set, I got mine the day it came out, and other than the day I dropped the shot glass and shattered it, I have never regretted it. That day made me sick, as I know how rare and valuable this box set is, definitely a must have for any Maiden collector.

It's one of my favorite collector's item by any band. I also bought mine the day it came out, unfortunately CD 1 of the best of the bsides broke.

Still, the Beast on the road live cd alone is awesome. You get to hear Bruce sing a ton of Di'Anno songs that they never played since that tour and there's even a Dave Murray solo spot.

Good box set.

I still have this box if anyone is interested.
With the holidays, I never had time to place on eBay.

The current cheapest copy on eBay (which I am not even sure is the 1st pressing) is going for $549.

I am willing to sell for a lot less than that.

Get in touch if interested.

Thanks.

Ok, here we are a year later.
I never made any great effort to sell this via eBay, etc.

I still have this box.
Must be this time of year for me that the bills pile up and I need to consider selling stuff.

Please PM with your offer if you are interested.

Thanks!

Mine "went" for $186....Asshole didn't pay, so I'm keeping mine. First edition, cds opened, everything else dead mint....

Yeah, it seems like it goes for between $175 to $250 these days.

I am trying to avoid ebay because for anything that high, eBay takes so much $$$ in fees, then the Paypal fees, and then definitely losing money on shipping.