Attn: Jack Re: SC 2

http://kotaku.com/5151955/starcraft-ii-next-gen-battlenet-betas-in-the-next-few-months

While the wait for StarCraft II may already be agonizingly long, the promise of a playable multiplayer beta helps many of us get out of bed every morning. So when will we get it?

According to Blizzard COO Paul Sams, the StarCraft II beta is likely just months away. Two months? Ten months? We hope it's not the latter, especially since we're counting on the first entry, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty to hit sometime this year, if only for sanity's sake.

While Blizzard is cagey on locking down a date, Sams says that we'll get a taste of the next iteration of Battle.net when the StarCraft II beta goes public. Exactly what changes Blizzard will be adding to the online matching service that "support online tournaments, eSports, and enhanced communication between players" haven't been confirmed.

i cant wait for this come out... just for some balance on bnet alone. Ive been getting better but i still get stomped on all day. my rec is like 42/110 now. Ive been breaking 100 apm now though so im improving... but shit these guys on bnet are retarded good. Its even worse on iccup. Im D- and i still get my ass kicked by D players. Tourney level is fucking lame. Espcially the Zerg players. 4 pool? yea fuck you. If you dont get a cannon up fast you are fucked. Ive lost on iccup, 4-6 pool and right before my cannons go up, the lings run past them and its all over. shits wack.

edit: in retrospect I have played alot of droppers... you know when they pull their ethernet cord? that doesnt count as a win so I should have a lot more wins. fucking faggots.

I'm sure you can still beat me. PvP feels really rock paper scissors sometimes. You gotta really watch what the other guy is doing early on... cause like if they go 2 gate at 10 and pump out zealots and if I go 10 gate, 12 gas, 14 core 15 gate I get run over. Ive defitnly lost PvP to people who shouldnt have won because of that. I mean ive come back from it before from microing my goons ass off.

Usually I would only get the 2nd gate at 15 after ive realized hes 2 gated early. Usually its not a good idea cause then you lose that pylon and you have to drop it at 16-17.. then its almost pointless to have dropped a 2nd gate that early cause you cant even afford to pump out another goon! *sigh*.

FUCK YEAR

I just beat a guy who was pretty good after getting my ass kicked all day. He was a bitch to so it felt good.

venhh4.jpg

14dgj03.jpg

I also did a commentary on it... cause im a faggot and its what i do for fun -______-

oh yea sorry i keep talking about my stupid starcraft shit here.. anyway keep updating sc2 shit here i guess if you find more. I just like to have your approval on my starcraft games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think to a point APM's are overrated because if that guy really was pushing 150 actions per minute he would've done a lot better than that. My thinking is people artificially increase it by doing shit that's pointless with no objective than just to have a high APM.

I think to a point APM's are overrated because if that guy really was pushing 150 actions per minute he would've done a lot better than that. My thinking is people artificially increase it by doing shit that's pointless with no objective than just to have a high APM.

for sure. this is a pretty good case of just fucking around for the sake of increasing your apm. his apm was almost 60 apm higher than mine and i walk all over him.

the purpouse of apm is to get used to the fact of commiting actions, weather important or not, my APM in WC:FT on average was around 70. over time you get in the habit of triming useless actions and replaceing them with actions that matter.

the purpouse of apm is to get used to the fact of commiting actions, weather important or not, my APM in WC:FT on average was around 70. over time you get in the habit of triming useless actions and replaceing them with actions that matter.

i agree with you to an extent. i do alot of pointless actions in the beginning to stay warmed up but some people do it too much. it can even be distracting.

Well im capable of being D on iccup now. Right when I got D though I lost a game and went back down to D-. I know I can get there though. If I could get D+ relativly soon that would be awesome. Its hard though even the D players are really good. Even tasteless made a comment about how good the D players are this season. Everyone like stepped up or somthing.