Attn: M.Lehto and other vinyl purists

Henrik Main

Hello
Aug 10, 2002
Norway
Visit site
I found a link to this distro in the Gehenna forum. Amazing selection of rare 12'', 7'', LPs and CDs, but some of the prices are a bit "stiff", to say the least. Some real gems:

Mortiis - Vandrerens Sang 12'' on purple vinyl for 35 Euros (Letho! Look here! :cool: )
Helheim - Jormundgand LP (ltd to 1000 copies), 35 Euros
Isengard - Vinterskugge LP, 40 Euros
Several Mayhem 6'' featuring Deathcrush and DMDS songs, for 20 Euros
Taake - Blant Sølv Og Gull - I Mørket 7'' for 35 Euros

However, I don't know if this guy is reliable or not. Pity, as his selection is brilliant.

According to Enslaved themselves, the demo (not Yggdrasil, but the first one) really sucks. On an unrelated note; check out this Taake mug, made by Izual (member of the second version of SOT):

taake_mug3.jpg

PRETTY COOL

I did this in the first week of design class this year. It sucks, but its fun.

taakedesign5xk.jpg

the deisgn and runes are wrong because it was not accepted the other way.

Erik said:
Don't buy the Isengard LP, it is a bootleg and the cover is xeroxed and looks completely horrid
Yeah, those Isengard LPs were never released on vinyl officially.

I have to look into Isengard... I've been meaning to hear some for a very long time.

By the way, I'm hearing the new Moonsorrow now - top of 2005 without a doubt. AND ITS ONLY JANUARY 8th LOLZ

Don't buy that HLTO LP either. Its a Brazilian press and it's not the marbled vinyl from Misanthropy. (on the other hand, if it WAS the marbled vinyl from misanthropy I'd be on it RIGHT NOW)

Okay, I am the person who sells all that shit mentioned at: http://blacksale666.angelfire.com/. I have been into blackmetal-trading and buying for over 10 years and I was only interested in the best items around. This list is a collection of the rarest items and now I am going to sell all of them. Some might think the prices are very high and in fact they are but just see which items are included. I had to get the stuff myself in the past also and then they werent cheap either. I tried to solve that by trading so i dealt with 100s of traders and none complaint about my reliability. If you want to buy stuff feel free to contact me. Of course better prices can be made when you buy parts of my collection. Thats all for now...

Hails & Cheers

Sorry, one more question, you're on one other board with the name Satan's Metal? If so, I've bought something from you.