Attn. Melbourne people

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Lord Tim and the boys from DUNGEON are playing ET's on Friday!!! Who is gonna go??!??!!

I STRONGLY recommend that every Melbourne person on here goes to the gig!!!! If you haven't seen Dungeon yet, you MUST! No band is as fun live as they are, its the closest thing to actually seeing Maiden live! Sing along tunes, twin guitar solos, fist in the air drumming, its great! (Plus the obligatory Maiden cover!)

And Tim, do you know what time you guys are gonna be on?

I'll be there! Expect me to be pissed, because I'm going to a pub in the city for happy hour first. What time's the first band on? And how do you get there from the city? How the hell do I get home from there???!!!

It should be a good night... I think we're on at about 11 or so, but don't quote me on that...

I'm sure someone sent me a worksheet once...! HAHAHA!

Look out also for Sanity's Cage, Eyefear (fronted ex-Pegazus vocallist Danny) and Kymera (with Gio who did vox. on Vanishing Point's latest album and Cory, ex-bassist from Pegazus... Do they have *any* members left?! HAHAHA!)

I'm expecting lots of drunk and disorderly behaviour from all MD BB-ers who attend! :D

Winmar - hey, by the time the show's over, you'll be too drunk to care how you'll get home so no problem! HAHAHAHA!

Hahahahaa that's brilliant! I was very amused at that lol.

Tim I have a question, is it possible to buy Demolition still?? I really want it now because Slave Of Love RULES and I want the whole song!

I'm gonna be shouting out "SLAVE OF LOVE! SLAVE OF LOVE!" hahaha!

You know, whenever I see TinMan now, all I can think of is the line "im the TINMAN!!!" from Chainsaw Charlie by WASP :)

Originally posted by The Trooper
I have a question, is it possible to buy Demolition still?? I really want it now because Slave Of Love RULES and I want the whole song!

How rich are you? It's on CD NOW for like $AUD60!! It may or may not be available, though - there was only about 6000 copies pressed and they sold in the first 5 or 6 weeks or so... We only have my copy in the band now too! Rare!!

I don't recommend that album, though - it's shit!