Attn: New Jersey/NYCers that support good local music.

yeah, at least i have the decency to remind people how much my band sucks when it comes to self-promotion. :loco:

and offer beer. beer works.

its kinda funny... because we released an ep with 3 songs that are 2 year old, people automatically assume that all of our songs are like that, when we've progressed and have more than just 3 songs. so i recommend you check out the show before saying anything :)

Erik said:
And that was related to anything how?

"yeah, at least i have the decency to remind people how much my band sucks when it comes to self-promotion. "

that's how it's related. either way, people should go to this show. fuck my band, the other bands are amazing.

congratulations on recognizing the heaping amount of sarcasm in my initial post. hint: that was more sarcasm. further hint: it was a knock at your self-promotion, not your band. i listened to a tune or two of yours a long time ago, not bad stuff.

ok then, my mitake. people should go to the show anyway :tickled: i've just made myself a pre-defined idea of the people of the forum from previous attacks on my band, so I get defensive when I come here. I just wanted to let people know of a cool show coming up if they were interested :)

dude ... good luck ith the show ... kick some ass ... jersey is too far for indie rock ... :loco:

Dark One said:
Speaking which - did you get your tickets yet? I need 2 (for me and Jim) from whoever is getting them.

Is Jim definitely coming?

I'm going to go into the city on Monday and I'll pick them up, but need to be sure. Jim needs to PayPal my ass some cash!