ATTN: nixor goatschool

deadair

Overly-Cryptic Jake
so with the new movie section on IW.com i started to think...

nick likes movies... esp cult/horror type. and then i thought... wouldn't it be great if nick did a monthly article where he lists movies people have never heard of but should watch? people would read the shit out of that... don't you think?

wow. let me think about that, jake.

i've thought about restarting an old zine i used to do, but always squashed it because there are 1,000,000 obscure horror movie opinions out there.

but...

yep i can give you intricate dewtails on the subtleties of adrian smith's guitar solos, a detailed analysis of the character of angel and what he meant on both series and explain why pumpkin is a drama queen.

it would be a novelty piece...

obviously

goatschool said:
wow. let me think about that, jake.

i've thought about restarting an old zine i used to do, but always squashed it because there are 1,000,000 obscure horror movie opinions out there.

but...

nick, i think it would be awesome. like, feature 5 or so movies a month. no heavy lifting... just a short opinion about it and short plot run-through.

i think it 1) be a great kick in the ass for our movie section 2) go over very well with the readers.

AND, it might help us get movie co's to send us stuff for review (and if you'd be into doing that too...)

Dear Sirs:

This needs a catchy title! So people can recognize it quickly and associate it easily!

"Goatschool's Horrific Underground"
"Goatschool Kills Time"
"Nermal Goes to the DMV"
"Article 823.47B has been Declassified"
"Unumbium"

I'll have my cell with me. Let's do lunch!

Chupe Q. Blankspacehead
Marketing Director