attn: snow2fall

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
thank you so much for the HIM, Seether, Drowning Pool, and other awesome band paraphernalia, i spent all last evening covering my bathroom mirrors with the stickers and flyers so now every morning i can wake up and realize how awesome modern popular music is. :headbang:

oh and the doom cds too, stay tuned for thoughts on that. :Spin:

Ellestin said:
Maren, you discarded your HIM cds on this poor old Naddy? You'd deserve a good old spanking for that sin :Shedevil:
Haha, I've never ever owned any HIM CDs. A friend sent me those terrible stickers with his last music package, so... this was the way to get rid of them. :loco:

edit: I'm not into SM anyway, sorry. :loco:

Not necessarily

croppedhim1.jpg

That's a girl, if she's queer as fuck for listening to HIM does that make her a lesbian?

Digression: One day I was walking to school and I saw this hardcore punk dude, and I'm thinking to myself, "whoa that dude is a hardcore punk!" and then he moves along the street and then I get a look at the backpatch on his leather jacket and it's a big purple HIM patch with the pentagram thingy and then I'm like "whoa that dude is a hardcore fag!"

MajestikMøøse said:
That's a girl, if she's queer as fuck for listening to HIM does that make her a lesbian?

Digression: One day I was walking to school and I saw this hardcore punk dude, and I'm thinking to myself, "whoa that dude is a hardcore punk!" and then he moves along the street and then I get a look at the backpatch on his leather jacket and it's a big purple HIM patch with the pentagram thingy and then I'm like "whoa that dude is a hardcore fag!"

:lol:

The same happens to me .. like ..EVERYDAY :yell: