Visit site
http://www.attract-o-meter.com/questions1.jsp

I'm taking it now. Share your results if you like :D

Bah, here's mine.

[size=+1]Your Attract-o-meter
reading:[/size]

[size=+4] 70%[/size]

[size=+1]You'll do![/size]

You don't scrub up too bad, though you do resort to a few tried and tested tricks to, well, trick people as to your relative gorgeousness. Don't worry, we all do it. There is no shame in it as long as no out-and-out lies are involved, and those can stay between you and your conscience. A move up the ranks beckons for those who want it, however, with easy bonus points to be gained through doing something different from time to time - click below to see how.

45 %

Oh dear…
You are living, breathing (but not near us, if you don't mind) proof that the Ming dynasty is alive and well, contrary to the claims of Chinese history experts. OK, so we'll spell it out for you: you're not really turning us on, but that may just be our personal taste. If only you could boost your score… But wait! There is another chance…

Woohoo, i'm super-unattractive :D

46 %

Oh dear…
You are living, breathing (but not near us, if you don't mind) proof that the Ming dynasty is alive and well, contrary to the claims of Chinese history experts. OK, so we'll spell it out for you: you're not really turning us on, but that may just be our personal taste. If only you could boost your score… But wait! There is another chance…

Bahaha, no surprise there :p

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

68%

You'll do!
You don't scrub up too bad, though you do resort to a few tried and tested tricks to, well, trick people as to your relative gorgeousness. Don't worry, we all do it. There is no shame in it as long as no out-and-out lies are involved, and those can stay between you and your conscience. A move up the ranks beckons for those who want it, however, with easy bonus points to be gained through doing something different from time to time - click below to see how.

49%

Ah well?
You're no oil painting (more of a child's potato print, really), and nobody will love you for your money (a good thing?). But, as they say, personality goes a long way, and you have bags of that. Probably. Anyway, all is not lost as there are bonus points to be had here.

I think modesty must be a problem here :err:

52%

Ah well…
You're no oil painting (more of a child's potato print, really), and nobody will love you for your money (a good thing…). But, as they say, personality goes a long way, and you have bags of that. Probably. Anyway, all is not lost as there are bonus points to be had.

:cry:

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

44%

Oh dear…

[size=+1]Your Attract-o-meter
reading:[/size][size=-1][/size]

[size=+4]52%[/size]

[size=+1]Ah well…[/size]

You're no oil painting (more of a child's potato print, really), and nobody will love you for your money (a good thing…). But, as they say, personality goes a long way, and you have bags of that. Probably.

52%
You're no oil painting (more of a child's potato print, really), and nobody will love you for your money (a good thing). But, as they say, personality goes a long way, and you have bags of that. Probably. Anyway, all is not lost as there are bonus points to be had.

that test sux:tickled:

perfecterror said:
geez' it seems like we all suck on the attract-o-meter...

No, just me. :loco:

hammerfall1.jpg

Just try to imagine the kind of score hammerfall members would get. :)