AUDIO/INTERVIEW/SCOTT IAN!

GODOFMETAL

RockHardMotherFucker
scottianinterviewheader.gif

Click Link To Go To Interview----> http://www.thebeerpit.com/beermain/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1129798672&archive=&start_from=&ucat=6&
In Real Audio And Window's Media:devil:

Good interview. There was nothing 'new' in the interview, but then again Scott probably had nothing new to say.

ThraxSA said:
Good interview. There was nothing 'new' in the interview, but then again Scott probably had nothing new to say.
Thanks ThraxSA, Surprised you thought there was nothing new... I've never read and especially never heard him discuss BEER, His Brother's Bar, REALITY TV, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ozzfest etc. quite the way he did in this interview. Thanks for the feedback though:headbang:
I woke up sick as a dog the day and was trying not to hack in his ear!:) I also spoke with him a little after the interview... Scott You Fucking ROCK! :worship:

GODOFMETAL said:
Thanks ThraxSA, Surprised you thought there was nothing new... I've never read and especially never heard him discuss BEER, His Brother's Bar, REALITY TV, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ozzfest etc. quite the way he did in this interview. Thanks for the feedback though:headbang:
I woke up sick as a dog the day and was trying not to hack in his ear!:) I also spoke with him a little after the interview... Scott You Fucking ROCK! :worship:

Yer, I suppose the bit about his borthers bar and beer was a first but as far as anything Anthrax-Music related Scott didn't say anything that I havn't read about before (Maiden, Ozzfest, Reality TV) - being a big Anthrax fan I often google for Scott Ian interview and find a heap of them.

Still it was certainly worth the read, and I always appreciate reading any interview with any of the 5 guys :)

Dude,

His brother owns Naja's in Redondo Beach - I used to go there and get drunk and listen to the same cover band every Friday Night. With my tips the band played all the Bad Company I wanted to hear. :loco:

Cool thanx dude.
Now, see if you can hook us up with an interview with John and get us the scoop.

jdelpi said:
I heard Neil Turbin likes to hang out there.
:lol:

true story one night I tipped so much my friend will said when I dropped a 20 they stopped mid-song and said what do you wanna hear.

Lots's of Harp and Carlsberg :kickass:

ThraxSA said:
Yer, I suppose the bit about his borthers bar and beer was a first but as far as anything Anthrax-Music related Scott didn't say anything that I havn't read about before (Maiden, Ozzfest, Reality TV) - being a big Anthrax fan I often google for Scott Ian interview and find a heap of them.

Still it was certainly worth the read, and I always appreciate reading any interview with any of the 5 guys :)

Yeah, I google all the time too. I tried to prepare as well as possible... so you read the whole thing instead of listening to it? Please tell me the audio links work!o_O
CHEERZ!
GOM

GODOFMETAL said:
Yeah, I google all the time too. I tried to prepare as well as possible... so you read the whole thing instead of listening to it? Please tell me the audio links work!o_O
CHEERZ!
GOM

I only got a 56k connection at home, so with Audio feeds I could go and watch the entire Star Wars series and still be waiting for the feed :(

I'll check out the audio on cable internet and let you know... Hey mate, I wasn't trying to say that the interview was not a good one, so hopefully you didn't take it that way and I apologise if you took it that way.

It is really cool that you could share the interview with us here on the board - horns up to you !!!! :)

ThraxSA said:
I only got a 56k connection at home, so with Audio feeds I could go and watch the entire Star Wars series and still be waiting for the feed :(

I'll check out the audio on cable internet and let you know... Hey mate, I wasn't trying to say that the interview was not a good one, so hopefully you didn't take it that way and I apologise if you took it that way.

It is really cool that you could share the interview with us here on the board - horns up to you !!!! :)

I remember the 56k days... I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore!:yuk: By the way mate, I appreciate the feedback... I wasn't offended at all... just glad to share it with you people. Peace Bro!:headbang:

DarbysDad said:
Dude,

His brother owns Naja's in Redondo Beach - I used to go there and get drunk and listen to the same cover band every Friday Night. With my tips the band played all the Bad Company I wanted to hear. :loco:

YES Bad Company!!