Audio interview with Chuck Billy!

I had my volume up all the way and could barely hear it and then it just faded away after 8 minutes and 50 seconds, so Im not sure how much I missed, but I was surprised to hear Chuck say they dont play anything from The Ritual when Electric Crown is being played but nothing from Souls of Black IS.

He seems very unsure about the drumming situtation. He says that John Allen is still the drummer yet Tempesta is not only touring now but is also writing new material?

He also mentioned Forbidden being back together but they arent:lol:
He should have mentioned NUCLEAR ASSAULT!!!!!:loco:

I'd love to see Nuclear Assault and Testament do a tour next year!
That would be a killer matchup of old school thrash masters!

Looking forward to hearing new Testament, hopefully in March:headbang:

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
I had my volume up all the way and could barely hear it and then it just faded away after 8 minutes and 50 seconds, so Im not sure how much I missed, but I was surprised to hear Chuck say they dont play anything from The Ritual when Electric Crown is being played but nothing from Souls of Black IS.

He seems very unsure about the drumming situtation. He says that John Allen is still the drummer yet Tempesta is not only touring now but is also writing new material?

He also mentioned Forbidden being back together but they arent:lol:
He should have mentioned NUCLEAR ASSAULT!!!!!:loco:

I'd love to see Nuclear Assault and Testament do a tour next year!
That would be a killer matchup of old school thrash masters!

Looking forward to hearing new Testament, hopefully in March:headbang:

You're so fucking ANAL dude. :lol: You nitpick the dumbest shit. You're worse than Tharsh. :lol:

Actually I agree with most of your nitpicking...except when you nitpick Slayer's set lists!!! :lol:

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Looking forward to hearing new Testament, hopefully in March!:headbang:

That's the part that bummed me out. March 2004 sounds sooooo far away and I bet it will be even farther than that. It's too bad it won't be done any sooner but I guess it takes time to construct the new masterpiece. I'll be patient :D