Audio/Video trading thread dedicated to Ballad Assassin

OffSet

Let's 16/9-ize that!
Nov 18, 2002
Barcelona (Spain)
www.iespana.es
Hi Metal Brotherz...

I just liked the Ballad Assasin idea about the tradin' thread and I wanted to start it asap hehe

I'm inside the metal vidz tradin' scene (wel... I hope so :rofl:) and I'm really interested in trading all the Watchtower/Spastic Ink or any other Progressive/Tech Metal stuff u could have :-?

I've made a website where you can see my trading items online or download them in a single .ZIP file here: www.metal4us.tk

yeah, fuck... that would be fuckin' enjoyable for me guyz!

p.D: by the way, I'm going to receive two Watchtower shows in VHS soon... dunno exactly when but I hope to get'em asap ;-P They are from Holland'90:
WATCHTOWER (06-04-1990) Uden, Holland 7- 62Min. WATCHTOWER (09-04-1990) Rotterdam, Holland 7+ 65Min.
WATCHTOWER (25-04-1990) Ausburg, Rockfabrik Germany Tele 5 live rep. 9- 11Min.
I'll add them when they arrive here but it is just for all that traders that already have other ones and wanna trade ;-)~

Just visit my website and send me an email ;-) Remeber to read da roolz!

Not a trade offer but a free giveaway so here is the video from the drum instruction program Trum that features a Fredrik Thordendal & Morgan Ågren medley.

here

I uploaded it for a guy so it will be up for a few days.

Thanks for starting the thread OffSet :)

Looks like most of your vids are in PAL format. Unfortunately, I can only play NTSC. Let us know when you get the WatchTower tapes in anyway.

So, anyone else interested in Audio/Video trades?

Coypu, thanks for the download. Very cool!

Yeah, unfortunately here in Spain we use the PAL system. Anyway I can play PAL/SECAM/NTSC but I just can dub PAL... the other ones I haven't tried but some people sayin' they weren't able to so... I suppose I'll fail the same way :-(

No problem at all with the VCDs... I can easily reconvert them into NTSC (S)VCD.

;-)