Audio warp in Cubase 5

Nookie_13

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2010
Hey everyone,

I recently use Audiowarp to correct my DI guitars of my songs, I don't slip them anymore (at least I try another way to do the job :p )

So when I finish the audiowarp thing I get this :

cubaseedit1.jpg

... and when I use the flatten key I get this :

edit2m.jpg

So the Di is not in the right place and it's out of tempo

Someone know how to deal with this ?
Thanks in advance :)

Hey everyone,

I recently use Audiowarp to correct my DI guitars of my songs, I don't slip them anymore (at least I try another way to do the job :p )

So when I finish the audiowarp thing I get this :

cubaseedit1.jpg

... and when I use the flatten key I get this :

edit2m.jpg

So the Di is not in the right place and it's out of tempo

Someone know how to deal with this ?
Thanks in advance :)

Are you sure you are doing it the right way? (Audio > Bounce Selection)

I've always had a problem when I flatten timestreched audio in c5 it moves. I could never figure out why, I'm assuming that's what's happening to you

I've always had a problem when I flatten timestreched audio in c5 it moves. I could never figure out why, I'm assuming that's what's happening to you

At least I'm not alone, but can I let the audio files unflattened ?

When you flatten the audio you will be prompted to use a few different algorithms to do so.
Use REALTIME everytime! that looks like the work of the shitty mpex algo

thanks for the support ALL :)

When you flatten the audio you will be prompted to use a few different algorithms to do so.
Use REALTIME everytime! that looks like the work of the shitty mpex algo

Sometimes it ge tme prompted to these choices sometimes no... Really don't understand why C5 is doing this :(

Does anyone warping bass DI-s in Cubase 5? I try to do it, but I always get horrible side effects. :S I use it on real time algorythm. Any suggestions?