Aug. 10th Brazil show to air on DirecTv??

persephone28

Immortal
Jun 27, 2004
New York
I have been trying to find out some info regarding the Aug. 10th show in Sao Paulo Brazil that states on all COB sites that it will be aired on DirecTv but no one seems to have any answers (not even DirecTv!!). I would love to record this show and share with anyone who would want it. If anyone out there has any info, I would greatly appreciate it.

(Unfortunately, the Wacken Festival streaming thing did not work out for reasons unknown to me as my comp can handle that with no prob.)

i have heard this as well...and i actually called some ppl i know out on the island who have direcTV, but they didn't know anything about it. And like you lol...I called DirectTV myself and they were like Children of Who? I then said Bodom and hung up on the idiot.

too bad that stream didn't work out for you. I was considering that, but at home I still only have dialup :(. I know this dude in Canada who had no problem streaming it though.

surely its directv south america, no way in hell the mtv f4gs of directv usa will air it

Well, I wasnt thinking that MTV would air it ...I thought that maybe Fuse would or that it would be Pay Per View or a special that sometimes DirecTv has.

The show in São Paulo is gonna be in this venue called Olympia.
I'm from Rio and I'm planning to go to that show also but I need ppl to share the skybox(?) with me. Anyone? :p
That DirecTv (Direct TV Hall) thing is just the name of the venue the show was supposedly going to be in, at first. Now the show is gonna be in Olympia and it's not gonna be aired anywhere.

gothErika® said:
The show in São Paulo is gonna be in this venue called Olympia.
I'm from Rio and I'm planning to go to that show also but I need ppl to share the skybox(?) with me. Anyone? :p
That DirecTv (Direct TV Hall) thing is just the name of the venue the show was supposedly going to be in, at first. Now the show is gonna be in Olympia and it's not gonna be aired anywhere.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.