Aussie Shows Merchandise

This is the anthrax merchandise i saw at the Adelaide Heaven Show
1/Australian 2004 Tour T-Shirt
2/Scotty's Guitar Picks
3/Anthrax Stickers
4/Charlie's Signed Drum Skins
That's all they had at the show.
The MMOD DVD and CD wasn't there for sale.the dvd being region 1 and all.
I was after a pair of charlie's signature drum sticks but they weren't there ahh never mind i have to get them from the anthrax site. :headbang:

It may be region free, but the DVD is NSTC and not PAL though. So those outside the US had better check to see if your system can play it.

I think both Soilwork and Killswitch had better looking t-shirts for sale at the gig in Melbourne. :(

Here's the most recent set if anyone is interested;
What Doesn't die
Got The Time
Caught In A Mosh
Room For One More
Safe Home
AntiSocial
Madhouse
Fueled
NFL
Only
Be All, End All
Deathrider
I Am The Law
Whole Lotta Rosie
Bring The Noise

jdelpi said:
True, but they have to make it one or the other. And can't most PAL players play NTSC?
Most do. It largley comes down to your TV actually. As long as it's newer than 10years old, you'll be fine. But most older TV's cannot display a NSTC signal.
So.. All newish PAL TV's will play NSTC, while American built NSTC TV's will not play PAL at all.

Confused yet? :erk:

Yeah I was thinking ther'd be 2-3 - I'd planned to get one of each. Still, cannot complain, awesome shows. Have you got another show to attend to tonight, Mr Thrax?

yeah i gotta rest up today,the only beef i have with the venue is that tooheys have the account and i hate tooheys!!!

with regards to the shirt selection maybe the promoter was only allowed to do a tour shirt,who knows!

timmyc said:
What sort of crowd (as in turnout) did they get at the show?
The Melbourne show was packed and slamming! :headbang:
I've never seen The Palace so full. 1500-2000 would be my estimate.

i know the venue holds 1000 people,i am pretty sure it sold out,i will ask tonight.

only caught the last couple of songs by killswitch,they didnt do toom much for me,i quite enjoyed soilwork

The Adelaide venue was great for the show - about 1200-1300 and the place was packed to the rafters.

mrthrax said:
i know the venue holds 1000 people,i am pretty sure it sold out,i will ask tonight.
Which venue is that? Melbourne or Sydney?
I'm sure there was more than 1000 in Melb..

best thing bout the Adelaide gig was the look on everyones face who saw how huge the frikn lineup outside was (including myself!!!) ... mate - fantastic to see so many metal heads in Adelaide ... funniest thing though was at the end of the Killswitch set their bassist or guitarist I think it was said `We will see you all in Hell' ... and most of us just when `what the.... ?' ... quite humourous!

So what did u guys think of Joey Vera's performance? I thought he did great - esp the bass bits in Got the Time.

Yeah I was one of those with that look about the line-up. I got there about 9 and had to go right back in that carpark!!!!! Great to see such a turnout.

Vera was cool, too. I really thought I'd feel let down with no Frankie but I must say Vera slots in really well. Now I've seen him live I feel like if Frank has def gone and isn't coming back, I'd love to see J.V. become permanent, but it doesn't look like thats going to happen sadly.

Where in Heaven did you post yourself during Anthrax's set?????

I was placed behind the 1st baricade (permanent one) just in front of the little booths - it was directly behind the main mosh pit area - I wasn't game enuff to enter the fray given my shortass stature ;) ... but it was fantastic to see nonetheless!!!! Before hand during the other bands setlists I was parked in front of the merch/bar area to the right of the stage just pissfarting around with my mates! Most of us old schoolers having this massive debate about the greatest metal albums of all time ... mate we nearly came to blows a few times over some disagreements on others opinions of whats great and whats not!

Agree with u about JV ... he was great ... love the little `map of tassie' on his forhead! Hahahaha!

Yeah I was next to the merch stand during Soilwork, but then moved real quick to the floor when they finished.

LOL re map of Tassie !!!!!! I hadn't thought of that !!!!!!!!!!