aussies in the north coast area...

Waylander

The Soul Stealer
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
I posted a similar topic in A/NZ forum, I'm looking for other metalheads in the Lismore area, if there are any musicians out there I'd love to jam some time. I'm a 20yr old guitarist and I'd love to do some melodic death stuff.
Cheers!
Matt :headbang:

funnily enough, heading north IS on the cards, not for a couple of years though.
I'm right into In Flames' Clayman album these days. Also the usual suspects; Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, a bit of At The Gates occasionly. I'm also a huge fan of Testament. Pretty much anything with some tasty guitar riffage
:saint:

Very kool man. Very kool. I dig all the bands you mentioned. If you ever come to Brissie let me know. A mate of mine and myself are wanting to start something on the side (we are both in a working band already) which is along the lines of the Melodic Death metal getting around. We have several songs in the works already and we're after a gun lead player to supply some tasty leads, and a bass player.

hmmmmmm...
interesting...
I'll definately bear that in mind, I do head up there occasionaly because I have friends there, so maybe we can get together and hit the piss some long weekend.