Austin show

hypocrisy86

They All Knew Golgotha...
Feb 20, 2004
Texas
Yea.. was my first time to actually see Hypocrisy play live
last year i couldn't go because it was a school night..
they made the pits bigger i loved that :D
if i get my keyboard up and runnign ill do a dedication song for Peter :headbang:

hypocrisy86 said:
Yea.. was my first time to actually see Hypocrisy play live
last year i couldn't go because it was a school night..
they made the pits bigger i loved that :D
if i get my keyboard up and runnign ill do a dedication song for Peter :headbang:
I drove 650 miles through ice and jacknifed tractor trailers to get to that show and it was SO worth it. I was standing in back during "born dead buried alive" taking pictures, but when they came in with "programmed fusion minds", i raced myself to the closest place i could get, which was about 5th row or so. I wish i could see them again soon!
cheers
Eric

I was at the show too. It totally rocked! I was able to get the whole band to sign my cd cover for Abducted. I had the chance to chat w/ the band members for a while too. They were all very nice, especially Mikael Hedlund. I just wish it hadn't been so damn cold outside!

Wolf Moon said:
I was at the show too. It totally rocked! I was able to get the whole band to sign my cd cover for Abducted. I had the chance to chat w/ the band members for a while too. They were all very nice, especially Mikael Hedlund. I just wish it hadn't been so damn cold outside!

Tell me how you got to talk to the band???!!! :OMG:

hypocrisy86 said:
Tell me how you got to talk to the band???!!! :OMG:

I brought a gun w/ me and pointed it at the bouncers. I said "Let me backstage or I blow your head off." So they let me pass...

Seriously, I didn't hang around to watch Corpse for very long b/c I don't care for their music. I went outside in the freezing fucking cold and hung out by their bus until they came out. Everyone signed, Peter didn't hang around for long b/c "he had to take a piss." They were nice guys and posed for pictures for some fans (though I was not one of them).

I've done that several times w/ concerts in Austin. I met In Flames by their bus at Emo's. I met Dark Tranquillity and Type O outside the Back Room. All of them were cool, talked w/ the fans, posed for pictures and autographed items.